Board of Directors for Okwawu United has announced a new of management team to manage the affairs of the club.
In a press statement, the board made a submission that as part of their vision in restoring the Club to its rightful place in the football fraternity has restructure a new management.
Below are the list of new management
- Mr. Prince Asare Amoako – Administrative/ Finance Manager
- Dr. Felix Dampare – Brands & Marketing / Sponsorship
- MR. Benedict Kwasi Gyimah – Head of Communication
- Alhaji Bature Abdullahi – Welfare/ Special Duties
- Hon. Eric Oware Agyapong – Operations.
The board believes that together as one with support from all, success can be achieved for the Greatest Traditional Club in Ghana.